Frequently Asked Questions
My child is new to hockey, what options are available?
Coaldale Minor Hockey is a unique association in that we have 3 distinct streams of hockey programs:
- Pond Hockey - An introductory program with more emphasis on FUN and skill development and less emphasis on competition.
- City League - Formally structured hockey program with most games played close to home therefore requiring less travel.
- CAHL - More competitive program focusing more on team tactics and development. More frequent ice times and travel required.
What is the mailing address for Coaldale Minor Hockey?
P.O. Box 740, Coaldale, AB, T1M 1M6
How do I print out a receipt for registration?
To access and print a receipt for the 2017, please follow the steps below.
- Go to this link (the registration link)
- Login with the email address and password that you used when registering for the season.
- Click on ORDER HISTORY from the top red banner bar bar
- Choose the appropriate order for this season (if multiple seasons appear)
- Click PRINT RECEIPT for the order that you wish to print
I need a release for a player to try out with another association, what forms do I fill out?
If player is trying out for AA or AAA, please complete the applicable form below. Once completed, scan and email a copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other transfers and forms, please see the Hockey Alberta website below.
To complete registration, ensure you go to Taber or Lethbridge minor hockey websites to also complete the tryout registration process on each of their sites as well.