Frequently Asked Questions

My child is new to hockey, what options are available?

Coaldale Minor Hockey is a unique association in that we have 2 distinct streams of hockey programs:

  • Pond Hockey - An introductory program with more emphasis on FUN and skill development and less emphasis on competition.
  • Minor Hockey - Formally structured competitive hockey program with multiple tier levels in most divisions. Travel for the higher tiered teams may be further depending on seeding rounds.

What is the mailing address for Coaldale Minor Hockey?

P.O. Box 740, Coaldale, AB, T1M 1M6

How do I print out a receipt for registration?

To access and print a receipt, please follow the steps below.

  • Go to this link (the registration link)

  • Login with the email address and password that you used when registering for the season.
  • Click on ORDER HISTORY from the top red banner bar bar
  • Choose the appropriate order for this season (if multiple seasons appear)
  • Click PRINT RECEIPT for the order that you wish to print



I need a release for a player to try out with another association, what forms do I fill out?

If player is trying out for AA or AAA, please complete the applicable form below.  Once completed, scan and email a copy of the form to

Hockey Alberta Elite Female Notification of Tryout Form

Hockey Alberta AA Notification of Tryout Form

Hockey Alberta AAA Notification of Tryout Form


For all other transfers and forms, please see the Hockey Alberta website below.

Hockey Alberta Forms

To complete registration, ensure you go to Taber or Lethbridge minor hockey websites to also complete the tryout registration process on each of their sites as well.