Frequently Asked Questions
My child is new to hockey, what options are available?
Coaldale Minor Hockey is a unique association in that we have 2 distinct streams of hockey programs:
- Pond Hockey - An introductory program with more emphasis on FUN and skill development and less emphasis on competition.
- Minor Hockey - Formally structured competitive hockey program with multiple tier levels in most divisions. Travel for the higher tiered teams may be further depending on seeding rounds.
What is the mailing address for Coaldale Minor Hockey?
P.O. Box 740, Coaldale, AB, T1M 1M6
How do I print out a receipt for registration?
To access and print a receipt, please follow the steps below.
- Go to this link (the registration link)
- Login with the email address and password that you used when registering for the season.
- Click on ORDER HISTORY from the top red banner bar bar
- Choose the appropriate order for this season (if multiple seasons appear)
- Click PRINT RECEIPT for the order that you wish to print
I need a release for a player to try out with another association, what forms do I fill out?
Players will no longer be required to submit a NTO to tryout for AA or AAA, instead, they will only need to register with their Elite Draw Zone association/AA Recruitment Area association, from there, the onus will fall to AAA/AA association to communicate a full list of players trying out to resident MHAs with players attending tryouts.
The pages outlining the tryout process are available for review here:
For all other transfers and forms, please see the Hockey Alberta website below.